Re: The waters of the Euphrates in an international dispute

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on April 23, 2007 at 06:31:30:

In Reply to: The waters of the Euphrates in an international dispute posted by Elana Janson on March 30, 2007 at 07:53:24:

Why the resistance to my analysis?

Before I discuss this aspect, the following: at the present time the entire world rejoices and those who believe that there is a God in control of all that takes place on earth, thank Him, that the conflict concerning the border of Iraq and Iran within the waters of the Shatt al-Arab came to a peaceful end.

A time frame

As I have shown on this website, I believe, Revelation reveals to us in the beginning of the twenty-first century that the spread of the Christian faith to the ends of the earth would take place within a certain time frame. Because man would be misled by Satan, wars would come about between nations that would lead to change in the rule of the Christian nations over the time period of the past two millennia (symbolized by the horses and riders of the Apocalypse). There would be a total shift from the rule of the anointed Christian king to a rule based on an ideology of man. It was predestined that this new rule would come about in the course of the second millennium after the coming of the Christ. God has allowed this rule to be almost universally accepted by both Christians and non-Christians for a specific time (Rev 17:17). According to my insight this time is coming to an end at the present time.

The time frame reveals meaning

Because I believe that it was made to me that Revelation can be understood within a specific time frame and that the symbols of Revelation relate to certain times in history and that the present time is the end time, Revelation gives tremendous insight. An insight that can ultimately still bring some to the faith, cause those who have deserted the faith, that they can once again can believe and be saved for everlasting life. On the other hand those who are sceptical and will only see my explanations as of someone with a wild imagination and one who is adding meaning to Revelation which is not there. This they regard as unacceptable and contrary to the instructions of Revelation 22:18-19. As someone once said on this Forum: one either accepts that I have been given a special insight and accept that what is said is said in good faith and with the understanding that I believe that I have been instructed to make known what I understand about Revelation. I truly believe at this point in time that my analysis is the correct one. It has been for me too great a miracle that I have been able to understand the construction of Revelation and particularly how that which is taking place at the present time relates to the symbolism of Revelation concerning the end time.

The day or hour

The more I think about Revelation and its message (the way it was made known to me) and the way, I believe, God has determined to make it known, the more I realize how very difficult is it in this day and age for its message to be accepted, proclaimed or preached.

There will always be resistance (until the Return of Jesus Christ), because Scripture seems (that is without the insight of Revelation) contradictory concerning knowledge of the coming of the end. Without the knowledge of Revelation, some will not accept that there is contradiction, but only accept that we shall have no knowledge. These persons quote Matthew 24:44 “For in such an hour as you think not the Son of man cometh”. Matthew 25:13 “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.” (Both these verses also relate to man not knowing the time of his death and that he should be ready to meet his Maker at any time. In this post I am considering these verses in relation to the Second Coming.) The contradiction comes in Matthew 24:32-33 where we are told that we shall know the “season”. With the knowledge of Revelation it is revealed that we shall know the “season”. In addition Revelation confirms that we shall not know the specific “day” or “hour”. As I have often shown on this website, we do not know how long the final season shall be.

Day and hour

Those who do not believe that I was given a special insight, do not accept that Revelation uses the words “day” and “hour” to indicate not only what we understand to be “day” and “hour”, but uses “day” and “hour” in more than one way. (I am going to give a summary of the words that Revelation uses to indicate time in the following post. The summary is taken from the book “9/11, the Great Earthquake and Revelation”.)

False prophets

In a world that has become increasingly religion critical and has through the ages been deceived by many false prophets, to claim that insight into Revelation has been given through a Divine intervention almost instantly raises eyebrows and disbelief.

Symbols

Revelation is written largely in symbols. A symbol can be interpreted in many ways and therefore an interpretation by one person is not necessarily going to be accepted. Particularly in the twenty-first century where Scripture is open to all to read, understand and interpret.

King and priest

As a result of the many wars of religion through the ages, often brought about by revolt against a tyrannical or unjust authority, of which the Christian kings and the Christian authority in history played a significant role, many place freedom from a Christian authority as a highest priority and can in no way be persuaded that God wished, and Revelation reveals that God intended for man to be ruled by a unity of Christian Church and State.

That God wished the unity of Christian Church and State is revealed in Rev 1:6 “And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father.”

Kings of the earth

How is it revealed that there would come to be a division between Christian Church and State? We know it through the interpretation of the words “kings of the earth” in Revelation. The explanation of the words “kings of the earth” is, of course, found in Scripture and, namely in Psalm 2:2 “The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord.” Therefore when Revelation uses the words “kings of the earth” it indicates an authority that has decided to set in place a rule that is “against the Lord”.

As I have explained on this website Revelation reveals this transition from misled and ruthless Christian rulers (Rev 17:10 “And there are seven kings”; Rev 17:12 “The ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings”) to ruthless elected leaders of the twenty-first century (that not only do not follow the laws of God, but do not adhere to the laws of a constitution) in the words of Rev 17:8 “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is”. The words “the beast that was” of Revelation reveal that the authority of the Christian nations would at a certain time become the beast. This was the time (a time that covered centuries) that the Christian kings and leadership of Europe were misled: Rev 17:12 “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings”. There would then be set in place an authority that no longer seemed evil: “and is not”. This was the time that there was set in place a rule of elected men. It seemed like the best solution. However as time progressed through the twentieth century and to the twenty-first century it is found that elected leaders who do not follow the law can be as corrupt as the ruthless kings in history:” and yet is”. Not only this, the freedom that was attained through the falling away of the authority of Scripture in the minds of the leadership of the nations, has brought about a falling away from the laws of God.

The above explanation could only be known with the knowledge that Revelation spans a time frame of many centuries.

So when Revelation reveals, according to my analysis, that the breaking down of the unity of Christian Church and State, and the transition to an authority governed by the laws of man, constitutes the “beast out of the sea”, the first reaction is how can man’s long struggle to freedom (that has proved so acceptable to man) constitute the “beast” in Revelation.

Rev 13:3-4 “And all the world wondered after the beast”; “And they worshipped the beast, saying: Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

Kings of the east

The message of the unity of church and state is particularly strong in the words of both the Old Testament and Revelation (Rev 1:6). It is made known through the man Melchizedek who was both king and priest of God.

Genesis 14:18 “And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine, and he was the priest of the most high God.” In Psalm 110:4-5 “The Lord has sworn, and will not repent; Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. The Lord at thou right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.”

I believe that because of the significance of this fact and because Revelation lays emphasis on the importance of the unity of church and state that this factor is going to play a vital role in the lead up to Armageddon. I say this for I believe that it is the disintegration of this unity (which was allowed by God for a certain time) particularly in the previous century and recent decades that set the nations on the path of falling away from the faith to the point that ultimately no one could be saved. We know however that God will intervene at the point that some (a “remnant” Rev 12:17) will be saved.

I believe that it is in the context of “kings and priest” (through the repetition of the word “king” in Revelation) that the meaning of “kings of the east” in Rev 16:12 “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the waters thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.” With the coming of the Christ two thousand years ago, Scripture uses the words “kings of the east” to describe that three kings who were educated in the astronomy and astrology (the sciences), realized through their knowledge of the stars in the heavens (or some special insight) that the “king” would be born under the great star that shone when Jesus Christ was born. Therefore the use of the words “kings of the east” in Rev 16:12 “And the sixth angel poured out his vile upon the great river Euphrates; and the waters thereof were dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared” means that it is the situation at the turn of the twenty-first century, when the waters of the Euphrates literally dried up (though they have subsequently been restored to dried places) are going to play a part in making some realize that the Euphrates river plays a role in the events preceding the Return of Jesus Christ.

With the knowledge of Rev 16:12 and present day happenings, it is I believe the circumstances that led to the drying up of the waters of the Euphrates and all that has resulted since and will still result, that will ultimately cause some (particularly in the east) to become aware that the Second Coming of the king is at hand.

The Truth

The understanding of Revelation requires a belief in the truth of Scripture. Many are today critical concerning the truth of Scripture. The beasts of Revelation are gigantic images that reveal Satan and his influence over centuries. An influence that that has brought about a great falling away from the faith in the twenty-first century. If one does not believe that Scripture was divinely inspired, one will not understand Revelation. The understanding of Revelation is based on an acceptance that Scripture is the Truth.

There is at the present time in modern society little drive to find the “truth” in Scripture. People prefer to go along with the sciences and believe what can be proved by visual fact.
What they do not realise is that Revelation tries to do exactly that. As I have shown on this website, Revelation says that certain things will take place at a specific time in the past two thousand years. It reveals that certain things will happen within a specific time frame. It shows that God has always known the course of history. Unfortunately at some point our ancestors were misled and the life-style of modern society just cannot find their way back to having total faith in the message of Scripture and the guidelines set by Jesus Christ to lead a life for the prize of everlasting life.

So how do I believe this message will ultimately reach mankind? I believe that some will know that we are in the end time through our present situation in relation to history as set out in my books. Some will know that we are in the end time through the signs of global warming and the analysis of the beast out of the earth.

Man of lawlessness

Some will know through the great wave of lawlessness that sweeps the earth at the present time in all walks of life: people who no longer think that it is necessary to adhere to the Ten Commandments: those that kill for what they believe to be the truth, those in high places that embezzle the monies of others; those that kill for the possessions of others, those that mislead and try to confuse children, the innocent and the children of God. Those who do not think that it is necessary to confess their sin and plead forgiveness through the sacrament of Holy Communion.

The lawlessness that we see around us confirms to me that we are in the end time for Scripture says there will be great lawlessness before the Return of Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4 “That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God.”

I believe that the revelation in Revelation of the falling away of the nations from the Christian faith as the result of the collapse of the unity of Christian Church and State, that constitutes the “beast out of the sea” and “the beast out of the earth”, as I understand the analysis of Revelation 13:11-18, that man would in the time since 1266, through his knowledge and expertise to understand what is taken ‘out of the earth’, both minerals and fossils, would cause him to become austere and believe that he understands all things to the point that he no longer believes in Scripture and the testimony that there is a God in control. This is what is meant by “there come a falling away first, and that man of sin revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is God”.

Violence

In recent days we have all been shocked by the violent actions of a person who killed on a campus in the United States. Remember at this time that Jesus Christ when on earth had the power to drive evil spirits out of people that acted abnormally (Luke 7:21). I believe that the understanding of Revelation at this time (the knowledge that there are forces at work to deceive us – the beasts of Revelation) also prepares us to understand present day lawlessness. Revelation reveals through showing us that man has made himself “free” and some free of the Ten Commandments, he has also in his freedom and lawlessness from the laws of God, brought upon himself the burden of not being able to find or turn to a higher power in spirit at the time that temptation or evil that can drive to evil action, comes upon him. Man in his choice of freedom can bring his own destruction upon himself.

Moral values

I cannot over-emphasize the message (recently reported in the media) of the priest in South Korea who at a vigil emphasized that parents must not at this time neglect to teach their children moral values. Moral values and I believe the knowledge that there is a God of both love and wrath in control is the only way that we may at this point in time curb the lawlessness we see around us. Revelation also reveals the violence. Rev 18:21 Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down”. As I have shown in my books and on this website “Babylon” is also a symbol and ultimately refers to the violence of the entire earth.

That should be killed as they were

I believe that the deaths of the three missionaries that were killed in Turkey because they were propagating the testimony of Jesus Christ, is also a confirmation that we are in the last season. One would think that at the present time where there is freedom of faith before the law, or where the Christian faith is in the minority, Christians would at least be able to be safe. This is not so and Revelation says this in Rev 6:11. In the time of the last “little season” which I believe to be the present time, some Christians will die for their faith. We know from Revelation 6:10-11 that Judgement is preceded by the final “little season”. In that time Christians will die for their faith. Rev 6:10-11 “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]