Re: Fall of the Great City?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard on October 03, 2008 at 06:09:38:

In Reply to: Fall of the Great City? posted by Curmudgeon on September 30, 2008 at 03:35:47:

I understand, to a reasonable extent, what this website is trying to get across to us
& THEREFORE do not have much difficulty in giving it some support.

There is absolutely no doubt, that there is an “end time”, as described in the Christian Bible. I believe that it “started” at the time of Christ’s first appearance on earth, and will “end” with His second coming, sometime in the future.

I do not know enough to attempt, to guess “how near” this future may be AND approach speculation about this, with the greatest of caution. This does not
mean that we must close our minds, to that which is “actually” happening in the world of to-day.

What has been published in Dr. Janson’s three books, and explained by her, in a “reasonable” amount of detail on this website, over a number of years, is more or less, what I believe.

It’s rather complicated without spending some time getting to know it – I mean - the actual history of the Christian nations (State & Church – comprising people) over the “whole” of the last, some two thousand years, and how it relates to God’s Revelation to man.

According to this website, we are in the time, in which the “time determination” of actual events still to occur, as described in Revelation, cannot be measured by “man” any more.

I have no doubt that we (mankind) will be utterly amazed, perhaps even saddened & bewildered, when we “finally see” these “last events” happening before our own eyes. Mankind threatens its own survival, which seems to be very difficult for “man”
to “understand” & “see”.

Global warming, for example, & its potential “huge” consequences on the human race, is just one of many issues, that Dr. Janson continues to inform us about on this website.

Human cloning is another.
Continuing & escalating conflict amongst nations (people) is another.
Ice free artic summers (weird), within five years is another.
Declining moral & ethical standards is another.
Financial hardship, on an International scale is another.
Etc. Etc.

Mankind has much to consider & take heed of.

We should never forget that we are part of present day mankind. No one is perfect & - THEREFORE - need to be aware of the necessity to “clean up” our own act “day by day”, as best we can.

AT LEAST, we can know, that we tried, as hard & difficult as it may be,at the present time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]