Re: Pointer to the Return of Christ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on April 09, 2010 at 07:26:20:

In Reply to: Re: Pointer to the Return of Christ? posted by Curmudgeon on March 25, 2010 at 12:54:15:

Why would you like to be known as “Curmudgeon” on this website and forum.

Just take a good, hard, and in depth look, at the definition of the word CURMUDGEON from various dictionaries:

A person who complains a lot.
Bad tempered, difficult, cantankerous person.
Fault finder, griper, grumbler, a grump.
An ill tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions.
A crank, malcontent, moaner, murmurer, mutterer, whiner.
A sensitive and soft hearted person, as any other person, but hide their vulnerability beneath a crust of misanthopy.
Don’t hate mankind, just dislike mankind’s absurdities.

As you may already know, I am a strong (really huge) supporter of this website,for the last TEN years, for some very good, personal experience, no doubt reasons,
and I’d just like to say the following:

God is 100 % straight forward - straight, honest, transparent and practical.
Dr Janson, right from the beginning, and consistently over the years, has presented what she has to say, in the same manner.

Numerous and various other fellow Christians have also been transparent when they took part in the forum of this website, and were not shy, hesitant or afraid, to disclose their “real” and “actual” names.

This website presents “real” and “actual” facts of what has happened in the last some two thousand years and what is “really and actually” happening in to-days world.

Truthfully, actually and transparently, at all times.

Who are these “people” who have the arrogance, audacity and short sightedness, who say that the Twelve Apostles “got it dead wrong” when they preached the reality of sin and Satan.

Have they (these people) spent some personal time with Jesus Christ, as the disciples did.

Have they, OR would they, be prepared to be brutally and terribly martyred, as 11 of the 12 disciples were, for what they preached, as instructed & commanded by Christ himself.

ALL the teachings of Christ have been there, from the very beginning – also transparently and consistently.

That some humans, want to say that there are now some new teachings of Christ is absolutely incorrect, deceptive, misleading and ludicrous.

I very much doubt, that those who” truly and even partially understand” what this website has presented over the last ten years, would and could, even believe this utter nonsense.

ONLY God, has extraordinary power and authority, and certainly NOT the “Course in Miracles” as you say.

The New Testament as we have it to-day, has always been correct, from the day it was first written and as accepted by the Christian Church (not a denomination or building), as the written “WORD” of God, and not just because the Course has decided that this is so.

As a matter of fact (actual & real) the Old and New Testament were there, LONG BEFORE, the Course came into existence only sometime in the mid-seventies.

SO, don’t be so easily fooled, deceived, naïve, and / or brain washed, by something that has only been around for 30 to 40 years. AND, this propagated by who?

The existing doctrinal confusion in the world, in my understanding, has nothing whatsoever, to do with the appearance of the Course in Miracles, in the seventies.The confusion has been with humankind, right from the very beginning. Just read “your” New Testament, carefully, and you will “SEE” it, for yourself.

I have absolutely, NO HESITATION, to “totally” dismiss the Course in Miracles, as you have explained it, in your posts on this website and certainly DO NOT view it as a great mystery of the age, AT ALL, in any way, as you once did, and perhaps still do to-day.

I hope that you can believe it, when I say, that ALL Christians, many hundred millions, yearn for the return of Christ, for many different reasons.

Some, like yourself, hope that what they see as a mystery today, will be clarified to-morrow. Some others, HOPE to see a better world and age, in the future. Some because they truly love Jesus Christ, for no other reason, than for who He is, and finally, others for what He did for them.

So, we are NEVER ALONE, ever, in this.

There is but one way to God, and I certainly believe, from some of the other things you have written in your two posts, that deep down, you know “clearly” which way, that is.

It’s NEVER easy, but this applies, to all of us.

ONLY God, can GIVE us the belief, faith and insight.
(never humans –including me).

I wish you only the very best, at all times.

And a “LITTLE” more, patience.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]