Re: Pointer to the Return of Christ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Curmudgeon on March 25, 2010 at 12:54:15:

In Reply to: Re: Pointer to the Return of Christ? posted by Elana Janson on March 23, 2010 at 15:52:24:

I agree, Dr Janson, that the appearance of the 'Course in Miracles' aggravates the existing doctrinal confusion in the world, and that this does not reflect well on it. But I cannot dismiss it at that.

For ten years, ending in 2001, the 'Course' was my main study text. At that time I came to the conclusion that it had to be one of the great mysteries of the age. The Course is known in some circles as 'Christianity for Intellectuals', and with good reason. Only a person or being of enormous intelligence could have created it.

In 2001 I had to assign an 80 percent probability to Jesus having written it, and a 20 percent probability to Lucifer (Satan) having produced it. I then returned to using the New Testament as my main text.

One of the reasons I yearn for the return of Christ is so that this mystery can be clarified. Which is why I love to read the powerful case that you have built for that return being imminent.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]