GOD, the FOUNDATION, JESUS THE PRESENTATION FOR MANKIND TO FOLLOW

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 04, 2012 at 00:59:50:

1 Corinthians 3 : 11
"For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ"
Elijah-If it’s one thing that truly tests my calling after all the lies told by ye blind guides is when particular lost individuals not only super-duper paraphrase the Holy message relayed by Jesus, but, to take it a step further and totally disregard the intended message of the entire chapter. Highlight one verse and then present it on an online forum as if people won’t use their intelligence and actually READ THE BIBLE!!
Elijah-Paul in the beginning makes the analogy of the understanding that the “natural man” takes from Christ is relative to an infant being given milk instead of meat. The analogy exists because of the scope and multitudes Jesus and his disciples set out to reach. Paul makes it very clear that the infinite spiritual wisdom of the existence of Christ will rarely be appreciated due to the physical, carnal, bestial state of the intended receivers (the lost sheep of the world), (the same carnal receivers who killed Christ)
(Summary of Article by Dr.Henry Morris, Ph.D.)
Below is the example of paraphrasing to twist the intent:
“The only sure and lasting foundation, for either a Christian Institution or an individual Christian life, is the Lord Jesus Christ.
No other foundation will endure in that coming day when “the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.” (1Corinthians 3:13)
Elijah-Futhermore Dr. Morris and Mr. Smit have neglected to fully include the words of Paul which I will be providing ( I hope the reader can make the relation and it seems to me as if Paul is speaking directly to Dr. Morris and Mr. Smit,lol)
1For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Elijah- (Never have I endorsed a contradiction to Jesus or any of the other prophets. By the way Muhammad’s only miracle was his recitation of the Quaran as given to him by the angel, which laid no foundation but a continuation of the spirit of God at work, also Jesus makes very clear the requirements for acceptance into GOD’s Kingdom (notice he never says his own, but that he leaves to prepare it for those chosen as one of his divine duties as our savior)
12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
Elijah-This is symbolism to is to relay many interpretations and beliefs, religions, that exist today as Mr. Smit so elegantly presented these shall be tested

13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
Elijah- this applies physically, mentally as in the logic we have used with our intelligence, and spiritually in the mysterious way God has translated our choices into the words spoken by his messianic creation
14If ANY MAN’S work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
Elijah- This relates to that foundation that Jesus laid and as Jesus divinely displayed through his self sacrifice these laws are to be left to God’s will as I will prove with the words of Jesus
15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Elijah- we can always press the reset button, go help somebody right now, you know somebody whether Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Gay, Black, White, Asian that needs help or guidance; they may not know love and you can remind them that no matter what YOU love them as a Christian set to spread disciples through Christ and Jesus loves them. Let your spirit of God, that Jesus has taught exists in those that follow him, love others. These works are required to really receive Christ into your life or to even attempt to call yourself a Muslim or follower of Islam.
16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18Let no man deceive himself. If any MAN among you seemeth to be WISE in this WORLD, let him BECOME a FOOL, that he may be WISE.
Elijah- As displayed by Jesus all other outcomes equate to going against what Jesus taught and gave his life for. AND more importantly as Jesus taught, you have been distracted from GOD when you have distracted concern for others of all social titles and statuses. (As we say in bmore, “MAN UP!” get our in ya’ll communities and close your eyes and give, give love, give whatever, remove your ego and be like Jesus and follow laws that show submission to God; take the hard path, love in the world is the true martyrdom or jihad, to work to love and find peace over all circumstances. To struggle to help your fellow child of GOD since GOD up to this point has provided your existence.
19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness
Elijah- you will find many to attack my points with you but none have shown to defeat them. Is that yet not a sign in itself.

1)The Lord Jesus Christ is the true foundation, for He has Himself laid every foundation;
Is he really? Let’s ask Jesus’s WORD,as GOD had programmed him to relay into existence, to transcend all language and behavioral patterns.” Despite the continuous attempt to limit him to another form of idolatry he declares himself as a servant amongst brethren in the kingdom of GOD. Your assertion of him as GOD is to deny yourselves the responsibilities of the works required for us to be considered worthy communally for the Kingdom of GOD. Now you look at your news wherever you are in this world and tell me how “Christian you are, as we “act” and “pick and choose” when we want to be with Christ. Is Christ not there when Muslims die if his “self sacrifice is for humanity”?, or is it worst when the nations doing the killings are declaring his HOLY NAME!!!, The foundation is GOD and that was the goal of Jesus, the goal of Muhammad, the goal of Moses, the goal of Elijah, and the the word teaches the goal for MANKIND
From MATTHEW 23:
8But be not ye called Rabbi: for ONE(GOD) is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10Neither be ye called masters: for ONE(GOD) is your Master, even Christ.
11But he that is GREATEST among you shall be your SERVANT.
12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Sounds like you guys calling him the foundation, I will accept as a man of example, but as he points throughout his ministry God gave him the spirit, word, intelligence, to teach the sheep (easily distracted, much less intelligent, needing blatant guidance, not some mixed up message that ye men and followers of their father’s religion spread like a band aid for an infected wound.

2.) He created all things; Agreed in the spiritual sense of servantry to God amongst other creators such as the creators of your interpretations, but not in the sense of THE CREATOR of the Universe, adjust your perspective and read his words in his intent(God and Jesus’s)
These are the words of Jesus in your bible
Blessed are the peacemakers(not Christians, Muslims, blacks, gays, etc…); for they shall be called the children of God (is there another option besides son or daughter, as is the son of GOD.)
10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Elijah- don’t limit your site Mr. Smit and don’t put your light under a bushel for if you can pray for change and guidance for me then you can accept your majesty to HELP MANY OTHERS IMMEDIATELY INCLUDING YOURSELF
16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your GOOD WORKS, and GLORIFY your FATHER (GOD) which is in heaven.
Elijah- proves above point
17Think NOT that I am come to destroy the LAW, or the PROPHETS: I am not come to destroy, but to FULFIL. (Fulfill as in to make the sacrifice for the connection to remain and exist. Physically he gave his life, mentally he logically defeated any system of idolatry that could ever. The foundation he laid is so perfect that it transcends his physical presence, that man’s teachings are so deep that they are to be practiced in daily life choices. The things he experienced during his ministry should be updated to the social case of mankind INTERNATIONALLY, I love you guys as if you live across from me, true story and as broke as I am if any of you guys have read what I have written what I have written and truly attach logic and prayer then I pray you can see the answer. My goal is not argue, for there is no argument, just progressive guidance that if applied light can be seen. Good light, the light of love and what Jesus gave his self for; his servitude to GOD and sacrifice for us and mercy of God to send him to do so for our continued mistakes
( WHAT JESUS IS SHARING WITH YOU MR. SMIT THROUGHOUT HIS MINISTRY AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE WORLD, CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, ATHEISTS, WHATEVER YOU ARE IS THAT God is real, his laws are as real as the things around you, and your existence alone is enough evidence of it. The way that humankind has progressed has been through the inclusion of others and loving one another. Someone will always see something others don’t that’s the way mankind is and there are laws that our creator has given for us. Jesus came to lay the foundation of the perfection of the spirit of God exercised by the world to be as Jesus would say, “Be in the world, without becoming of the world.” Stop looking at the man and instead see what he stood for which are the same laws of tolerance, and love that Jews, Christians, and Muslims, even Buddhists would share. Jesus has seen God and walked on the face of the Earth. Read the bible where Jesus tells the order of the kingdom when he describes the king preparing for the marriage. Your idolatry always loses because the bending and twisting that many of you use are not Jesus speaking. My laws and teachings run exact to Jesus’s and I feel a sense of pride in knowing that I have known of them since 4 and watch it be proven to me everyday. A question from others triggers it. Jesus is a person I personally study and follow very detailed and I find a relation to him that I have yet to find in another except for a good friend of mine. I let a lot of mistakes go about the bible and the Islam, But I WILL NOT ALLOW DISRESPECT TO THE INTELLECTUAL LOGIC, LOVE, AND MARTYRDOM OF MY BROTHERS
18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in NO CASE enter into the kingdom of heaven.
34But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35Nor by the EARTH; for it is his FOOTSTOOL: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the CITY of the great KING. (JESUS IS THE SAVIOR AND KING OF THIS WORLD AND MOST FAVORED UNDER GOD)
24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon-(DEF.personified false GOD, usually related to wealth).

3.) His shed blood is the price to redeem all things; NOT TRUE ACCORDING TO HIM
Matthew 20
20Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
21And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
22But Jesus answered and said, Ye know NOT what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
23And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, IS NOT MINE TO GIVE but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my FATHER.
24And when the ten heard it, they were moved with INDIGNATION against the two brethren.
25But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes (the wealth, man made kingdom) of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
26But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
27And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
28Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a RANSOM for MANY. (KEYWORDS HERE ARE RANSOM INSTEAD OF REDEEM)

4.) His written Word, by His Holy Spirit reveals all things needed to build a beautiful, fruitful Christian life;

5.) No other foundation will last”.
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”
Elijah- The Muslims say they seek to submit to God but in another language than you, can we not make a bigger effect on the logic given throughout my presentation. Don’t limit exposure to the word, don’t limit exposure of the site, and don’t limit the gifts of Ms. Jansen. If GOD IS THE DEMAND, THEN YOU BELIEVE HE CREATED ALL, IF YOU STUDY THE SURROUNDINGS, THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS, THE QUARAN, AUTOMECHANICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, HISTORY, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, ETC.. WHAT YOU FIND ARE THE SAME LAWS AND AS WE COMPROMISE OUR COMMUNAL GRAPH I PRAY FOR US TO TRULY ONE DAY CHANGE AND BECOME CLOSER TO GOD BY FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS AND MINISTRY OF JESUS CHRIST, THE QUARAN, AND TORAH, THE PROPHETS, AND YES I CAN DO THE SAME BREAKDOWN OF ALL ABRAHAMIC FAITHS TO SHOW THE EXACT SAME LIGHT AND HISTROICAL REPITITION.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]