Revelation 13 [explained

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by cpnel on May 28, 2006 at 11:55:12:

In Reply to: Re: Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD] posted by Richard Smit on May 27, 2006 at 12:01:21:

May 16, 2006

Your prophetic interpretation is misleading and far from the truth and it is my responsibility to draw your attention to the fact that your misleading interpretation may have serious consequences for your readers. That responsibility for deception then rests on your shoulders and you become accountable.

2Pe 1:19cf “And we have the prophetic word made more certain, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture came to be of one’s own interpretation, for prophecy never came by the desire of man, but men of Elohim spoke, being moved by the Set-apart Spirit.”

-----------------------------------

Dear Johan,

I appreciate your response to my letter; and I want to make it quite clear: I dont want to cross swords with you or Elana, and I take it she is your wife?

The seriousness of THE TRUTH is of importance, and I assume that you are as much concerned about the truth, as I am, but, because I also have studied REVELATION and read dozyns of books on the subject, I know that the deceiver is most successful in deceiving the student if he or she uses their source of information from 'other scholars' or 'religious material' or 'spiritual influence'.

Our SOURCE should be none other than SCRIPTURE; only Scripture can and will interpret Scripture and specifically Prophecy.

Please dont misunderstand me; There is no such thing as an insincere worshiper, but Rev 13 clearly states that the whole world is deceived and that includes you and me if we dont comply to the rules. If the whole world is deceived; then who is the REMNANT that is not deceived?

Rev 13 also gives you the answers and based on the answers it is possible to detect who is still deceived. Just the few paragraphs I read of Elanas Book and the few paragraphs you wrote me, is indicative that the truth has not been brought to you, because you gave yourself away.

Forget about interpretation and forget about history books, look at historical facts, and then logically accept the comprehension and understanding as THE SPIRIT will lead you to in Scripture.

Joh 14:26 “But the Helper, the Set-apart Spirit, whom the Father shall send in My Name, He shall teach you all, and remind you of all that I said to you.

"He shall teach you all" in truth and not as the unclean spirits deceive the entire world.

Joh 15:26 “And when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of the Truth, who comes from the Father, He shall bear witness of Me, but you also bear witness.

"He shall bear witness of Me" is indicative that we will find the truth about Messiah and the truth about the False Prophet as shown to us in Rev 13 as the dragon disguised as the lamb.

We were warned about this impersonization: Joh 5:43 “I have come in My Father’s Name and you do not receive Me, if another comes in his own name, him you would receive.1 Footnote: 1“Another,” another one, was indeed a prophecy by יהושע of another one, probably the same one we read of in 2 Thess. 2:4.

One third of the world population is of the Christian Faith, Worship and Religion [Romanism and Protestantism] and they all worship 'Jesus'. The very word 'Jesus' did not exist for longer than the past 400 years and very few, if any, know the true Name of Messiah. The name Jesus was 'sneaked' into corrupt translations of the Bible with the result that the entire Christianity is as much deceived as the other five religions of the seven head dragon: [Judaism, Ishmaelism, Bhuddism, Hinduism and Spiritism.]

Spiritism has flooded all religions, as they are all part of the same body of the dragon. Rev 13. Spiritism made their habitat in the Christian Church and Courts of Law. Rev 18, and these 'unclean spirits' impersonate The Ruach ha'qodesh and therefore are we called out of that confusion in the Christian Church.

Joh 16:7 “But I say the truth to you. It is better for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper shall not come to you at all, but if I go, I shall send Him to you. “And having come, He shall reprove1 the world concerning sin,2 and concerning righteousness, and concerning judgment – Footnotes: 1Or confute or prove wrong. 2 2 Chr. 24:20, Neh. 9:30, Ezek. 36:27, Mic. 3:8, Acts 28:25-27.

Joh 16:9 concerning sin because they do not believe in Me,

Joh 16:10 concerning righteousness because I go to My Father and you see Me no more,

Joh 16:11 concerning judgment because the ruler of this world1 is judged. Footnote: 1See Lk. 4:6.

Christianity has a fundamental belief in antinomianism;

Christianity has a fundamental belief in worshiping on the day of the sun;

Christianity has a fundamental belief in self-righteousness;

Christianity has a fundamental belief that they are all saved with their sin through grace; and that is simply not true.

I give you this back ground to evaluate for yourself, if you are deceived, or if you truly seek the TRUTH.

If you truly seek THE TRUTH, I cannot give it to you; You must seek it from THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE SET-APART SPIRIT; I can only bear witness of HIM.

Sent : 27 May 2006 06:01:21 PM

Subject : Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD]

Richard Smit has posted a response to your message titled

Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD] in How Near Armageddon Forum.

The posted reply can be found at the following URL:

http://www.how-near-armageddon.org/html/forum/msg/161.html

If the reply pertains to an ongoing discussion, it is

requested you go to the above URL to post any response.

The posted reply reads as follows:

Dated : May 27, 2006 at 12:01:21

Subject: Re: Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD]

I must be quite honest with you.

I don’t have “a clue” where you are coming from and therefore cannot make

any sense of what you are saying.

Also some of the things you say are “absolutely not the truth”.

A very “careful and in depth study” of Dr Jansons books, and all that she has

written on this website, will “reveal the fact” that she places a huge amount of

emphasis on the truth of both the “Old” and “New” Testament.

For me, no one person (human being) has an exclusive corner to know everything

about the Bible. Therefore in my opinion it is possible to learn different

things from several different “persons” especially when they have specialized in

a specific field relating to the Bible.

It is always very important to maintain a degree of independence when one

studies another person’s ideas or beliefs. While there is value is hearing what

someone else has to say, one must not fall into the trap that accepts

uncritically whatever they have to say. To do so, is actually to make one’s

faith dependant upon that, of another.

In the case of those with whom one most closely agrees, it is absolutely

essential to question what one reads and maintain one’s own independent thinking

and conclusions.

However, one needs never question the Bible. The Bible is “the constitution” of

Christianity. All Christians know that the Bible was not created or formulated

by the humans who make up the Christian Church. Rather it originated from God

Himself.

That being the case, only God has the authority to say who is deceived or not.

Only He knows what each one of us (the whole world) is deceived about and also

the reason or reasons why we are deceived.

Let me say the following:

While the Bible and Creation when completely understood, are in perfect harmony

with one another, we (humans) must acknowledge and recognize that we do not have

a perfect understanding of either one.

Will we humans remain deceived forever? Or will a time come when the dark veil

of deception is removed?

I believe that time has arrived.

Dr Janson certainly does not need my support or anyone else’s support for that

matter.

For me, she must just do what she has been instructed to do. And I believe, with

no doubt at all, that she is doing that.

I have never met her or her family, but I’d like to thank them all for the huge

effort and sacrifices they have made to publish the books she has written.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Richard

Let me reply:

You say: "any sense of what you are saying"

What is so difficult to understand?

I made it clear that SCRIPTURE is DIVINE INSPIRATION!

I made it clear that NO ONE HAS ALL THE TRUTH AND CAN ONLY OBTAIN TRUTH FROM THE SET-APART SPIRIT!

I made it clear that THE FALSE PROPHET IMMITATES THE LAMB AND DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD!

I made it clear that CHRISTIANITY IS ONE OF THE SEVEN RELIGION HEADS OF THE DRAGON, because it looks like a lamb but it is in fact the dragons voice!

I made it clear that the word 'JESUS' only existed for the last 400 years and was never in the original SCRIPTURE.

You say: "Also some of the things you say are “absolutely not the truth”. ";

My reply: but you do not show me what is wrong, so how can I respond?

You say: "emphasis on the truth of both the “Old” and “New” Testament."

My reply: That is correct as long as we remain consistent but mixing truth with disinformation or irrelevant information is misleading.

I will briefly discuss Revelation 13 to illustrate below.

You say: "For me, no one person (human being) has an exclusive corner to know everything about the Bible."

My reply: That is correct and it is exactly what I said from the first letter not even Elana, Thankyou!

You say: "However, one needs never question the Bible. "

My reply: That is also correct but unfortunately we are deceived by the incorrect and corrupt bible translations.

There are more than 2000 translations and they all differ. Please dont ever try to convince me that those errors are divinly inspired because that would be mockery of the TRUTH IN MESSIAH'S SET-APART SPIRIT.

You say: "The Bible is “the constitution” of Christianity. "

My reply: "If that was true, there would not have been more than 34,000 different Christian Church Denominations, each with its own doctrine and all out of line with SCRIPTURE.!

In fact CHRISTIANITY is based on ANTINOMIANISM. Let me prove it to you by quoting from a known dictionary:

an·ti·no·mi·an·ism an·ti·no·mi·an·ism (àn´tî-no¹mê-e-nîz´em) noun

1. Theology. The doctrine or belief that the Gospel frees Christians from required obedience to any law, whether scriptural, civil, or moral, and that salvation is attained solely through faith and the gift of divine grace.

2. The belief that moral laws are relative in meaning and application as opposed to fixed or universal.

The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition is licensed from Houghton Mifflin Company. Copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. Selected Illustrations from the Concise Columbia Encyclopedia. Copyright © 1991 by Columbia University Press.

The 'constitution' of the REMNANT is the DECALOGUE because it gives them access to the CITY and to the TREE OF LIFE.

The 'constitution' of Christianity is the DEMOCRATIC LAW MADE BY THE POPULACE. Not one Christian Church abhors the constitution of the rabble, yet the constitution abrogates every single command of the decalogue!

You say: "All Christians know that the Bible was not created or formulated by the humans who make up the Christian Church."

My reply: "That is correct if I correctly understand your statement: The original SCRIPTURE came from INSPIRATION, but the Christian Church Bible Translation came from the dragon, as he is the one who deceives and corrupts TRUTH.

You say: "Rather it originated from God Himself. That being the case, only God has the authority to say who is deceived or not.

Only He knows what each one of us (the whole world) is deceived about and also the reason or reasons why we are deceived."

My reply: " That is correct, as I emphasized before, and it will be clear after my explanation, below.

You say: "For me, she must just do what she has been instructed to do."

My reply: "I made it clear that we are all deceived; that we all have the means to access TRUTH; and that SCRIPTURE explains itself, not some or other spirit whispering in our ears; we have no right to listen to voices, we are warned against that; we are only to refer to SCRIPTURE!

a brief explanation of REVELATION 13 without given thousands of OT texts to support my explanation:

I use a more correct translation as we will never be able to correlate translation against the destroyed original Hebrew New Testament Documents.

Rev 13:1 And I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea,

[Rev 17 And he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the whore sits, are peoples, and crowds, and nations, and tongues. . . . the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings [includes rulers or governments] of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. . . and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.]

". . . having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns"

[seven blasphemous heads are seven religions; ten horns are TEN GREAT RULERS (at present G8; 2 to come); ten crowns: Old European world monarchies left are Great Brittain, Holland, Monaco, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Belgian, Norway, Luxemburg, Portugal [of the 46 monarchies in Europe, only ten are still in reign or at least still with recognition)]

G8: The Group of Eight, the seven top industrialized nations of the world, United States of America, Japan, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Canada, plus Russia. Speculation is rife that AFRICA as a block and CHINA as the greatest nation on earth, will make up the last 2 to form the G10.

Industry is actually an unholy activity: Exo 20:25 ‘And if you make Me an altar of stone, do not build it of cut stone, for if you use your chisel on it, you have profaned it. " In a certain sense, industrialists make their dominiums places of idolatry because they worship power and money and industry.

". . . and on his heads names of blasphemy."

[Blasphemy indicates false GODS [that are worshiped][actually, the dragon 'steals' worship from all seven religions!

www.adherents.com gives detail of present religions on planet Earth:\

I summarize: Judaism, Ishmaelism, Bhuddism, Hinduism, Spiritism, Romanism and Protestanism.]

[Their respective GOD that they worship: ADONAI, ALLAH, BHUDDAH, KRISHNA, [the entire pantheon of gods in the spiritual world], JESUS and MARY [SEMIRAMUS] and JESUS. [keep in mind that 'Jesus' as a word is not older than 400 years. As the heads are part of the dragon, the seven gods are actually satan, himself.

All these seven heads are connected to the same body of the dragon and the dragon is satan! . . . and the dragon is the blood of life for the seven heads and the breath or voice of the seven mouths of the heads telling the world their different truths to deceive.]

Make no mistake, deception is so near the truth, that “For false messiahs [the seven heads] and false prophets [Pope, Priest, Professor, Padre, Pardoner, Parson, Pastor, Penitentiary, Pluralist, Pontifex, Preacher, Predicant, Prelate, Presbyter, Prophet, Proponent, Proselytizer, Provost, Pulpiteer, Pythoness] shall arise, and they shall show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.[those who believe in Messiah] “See, I have forewarned you. " Mat 24:24.

Rev 13:2 And the beast I saw was like a leopard, Dan 7.6; 8.21;10.20;11.2

[the leopard was Greece: and Alexander paid Hebrew Elders to secretly translate the SCRIPTURE into Greek, the well known SEPTUAGINTA. Sep·tu·a·gint A Greek translation of the Old Testament made in the third century B.C.

[Latin septuâgintâ, seventy (from the traditional number of its translators) : septem, seven + -gintâ, ten times.]

The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,

Alexander the Great or Alexander III, 356–323 B.C., king of MACEDON. The son of PHILIP II, he was tutored by ARISTOTLE. Upon succeeding to the throne in 336 B.C. he won ascendancy over all of GREECE. He defeated the Persians in 334 and Issus 333. Tyre and Gaza fell after a year's struggle, and he entered Egypt (332), where he founded ALEXANDRIA. Moving to Mesopotamia, he overthrew the Persian Empire of DARIUS III at the battle of Gaugamela (331). The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia is licensed from Columbia University Press. Copyright © 1991 by Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.

But what does the WORD say about these seventy men?

Eze 8:11 And facing them stood seventy men of the elders of the house of Yisra’ĕl, . . . And He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Yisra’ĕl are doing in the dark, each one in the room of his idols? For they say, ‘יהוה does not see us, יהוה has forsaken the land.’ ” . . . And He said to me, “You are to see still greater abominations which they are doing.”

Translation is an abomination!

". . . . and his feet were like the feet of a bear,

Dan 7:5 “And see, another beast, a second, like a bear.

[Dan 5:28 “PERES – Your reign has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.”

Dan 6:8 “Now, O sovereign, establish the interdict and sign the writing, so that it is not to be changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which does not pass away.”

Satan has replaced the DECALOGUE with 'the law of the bear' which is satan because it is an identification of the dragon's body!

Democracy is nothing else but satanism in its purist form; satan making laws through his worshipers to abrogate YHWH's DECALOGUE. This is where CHRISTIANITY fits in with its ANTINOMIANISM.

". . . and his mouth like the mouth of a lion."

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, watch, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

". . . . And the dragon gave him his power, "

It is self explanatory: satan is the power behind the religions and governments.

". . . and his throne, "

Each RELIGION and each GOVERNMENT reigns as if they are THE KING OF KINGS; THUS BLASPHEMOUS.

But even more than this: The Pope's Holy See and Throne is in the very first church on earth, just below a picture of the 'angel of light' that appeared during the dedication. This image is the same as the Shroud of Turin and the same as all ther Jesus pictures in all Christian Books.

Exo 20:4 “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth, you do not bow down to them nor serve them." Christianity is a third of the world population and they all bow down to worship in a church, as the house of their GOD.

Act 7:cf “However, the Most High does not dwell in dwellings made with hands,1 as the prophet says: Footnote: 1See 17:24.

. . . ‘The heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What house shall you build for Me? says יהוה, or what is the place of My rest? ‘Has My hand not made all these?’ “You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Set-apart Spirit, as your fathers did, you also do. "

'. . . and great authority. "

All religions and governments are most powerful and therefore it is possible to make war with the remnant of true believers:

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Elohim and possessing the witness of יהושע Messiah.

This is exactly my witness against the false prophet or pseudo-messiah and guarding HIS DECALOGUE which the Christians have abrogated.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads, as having been slain to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the earth marvelled after the beast.

Historically, CHRISTIANITY reigned over civil law and religious law from Constantine until Napoleon stripped the POPE of this power in 1798, but in 1929 Mussolini gave all the power back to the VATICAN and when Pope JP2 was buried all the rulers of the world bowed to the dead pope in recognition of a healed wound. Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821), French general, emperor.

Political Events, 1798 Napoleon Bonaparte occupies Rome in February, proclaims a Roman republic, and takes Pius VI off to Valence in southern France, where the pope will die next year. The People's Chronology is licensed from Henry Holt and Company, Inc. Copyright © 1992 by James Trager. All rights reserved.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshipped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to fight with him?”

6 Billion people worship in the 6 main religions, indirectly worshiping the dragon without knowing it because they accept the laws of the rulers and the laws of their religion. None dare challenge the relions or the regimes. 2 billion are Christians.

Rev 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great matters and blasphemies,

It is obvious that if laws are made to abrogate the DECALOGUE it is serious because the DIVINE STATEMENT was made ". . in that I am commanding you today to love יהוה your Elohim, to walk in His ways, and to guard His commands, and His laws, and His right-rulings. "Deu 30:16 The world does not guard His commands and His laws and right-rulings; they have their own!

and he was given authority to do so forty-two months.

Rules for prophetic interpretation.

1. All apocalyptic prophecies are identified by the presence of both, a beginning and ending point in time, and elements within each prophecy are given in chronological order.

2. A fulfillment of apocalyptic prophecy, or progression towards fulfillment, only occurs when all specifications of the prophecy or its elements are met - including chronological order.

3. Symbols can only be interpreted with relevant Scripture.

All of Daniel 7 is the indispensable background for understanding this vision of John’s. Daniel saw four beasts arise from the sea (Dan. 7:3)—the first like a lion (7:4); the second like a bear (7:5); the third like a leopard (7:6); and the fourth, a terrifying beast with ten horns (7:7–8). John combines all of this into one beast, described in the reverse order of Daniel’s vision. The beast is given the authority of the dragon, suffers a near-fatal wound, but is healed (Rev. 13:3), and, with the dragon’s power behind him, the beast demands and receives the worship of all the world.

Like the beast of Daniel 7:8–11, John’s beast boasts its power and is allowed to rule for forty-two months, a designation of time already used by Daniel and John (Dan. 7:25; Rev. 11:2–3; 12:6, 14).

Political Events, 537 Rome resists a year-long siege by the Ostrogoth “king” Witiges, who fails to force the city’s surrender. The People's Chronology is licensed from Henry Holt and Company, Inc. Copyright © 1992 by James Trager. All rights reserved.

In 538 the POPE usurped all power over civilians and worshipers by declaring Christianity as the only religion. The Papal power historically reigned with all power and might until Napoleon defeated the Pope and stripped him of all power in 1798, exactly 1260 years.

As with the beast in Daniel’s vision, the beast from the sea blasphemes יהוה (Rev. 13:6; Dan. 7:25); makes war with the saints and defeats them (Rev. 13:7; Dan. 7:21–25); and is given authority over the whole earth (Rev. 13:3, 7–8; Dan. 7:23). This beast reappears in a later vision of John’s (Rev. 17:3, 7–14) where an explanation is given which clearly points to the Roman Empire's Romanism as being the beast. The Power that is wounded and healed.

It is for this reason and because Daniel sees his visions as pointing to political and religious rule (Dan. 7:17, 23–24) that the beast in Revelation 13:1–8 is identified with human government and worship and its abuse by the evil forces of this world. “The book of life” (v. 8) is a phrase used to describe the roster of all the redeemed of יהוה (Exod. 32:32; Ps. 69:28; Dan. 12:10; Phil. 4:3; Rev. 3:5; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27). The book of life belongs to THE LAMB who is described in Old Testament sacrificial terms as the slain lamb (Isa. 53:7; John 1:29, 36; Rev. 4:6, 12). The redeemed of the earth have been bought with the precious blood of MASHIACH a lamb without blemish or defect (1 Pet. 1:19). The saints make their robes white in the blood of the Lamb (esp. Rev. 7:14; see also 3:5, 18; 4:4; 6:11; 7:9; 19:14). The death of THE MASHIACH for the sins of the world was not an accident or unplanned by יהוה

It was decided before the foundation of the world (13:8; Eph. 1:4; 1 Pet. 1:20). This fact ensures for the believer that his salvation is secure, being known to יהוה from all of eternity.

”He who has an ear, let him hear” (Rev. 13:9) is an expression used by THE MASIACH and John to alert the hearer to pay close attention (Matt. 11:15; 13:9; Rev. 2:7, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22). Here attention is to be given to what follows in verse 10. The fatalistically sounding words in verse 10 are not meant to discourage the believers, but to tell them that given the shortness of the time, it is better to go to jail or submit to death, rather than hold out for one’s own continued earthly existence. Because heaven awaits us, earth and its freedoms can be forfeited without real loss. This is indeed “patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints” (v. 10).

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against Elohim, to blaspheme His Name, and His Tent, and those dwelling in the heaven.

FOUR BLASPHEMIES

1 blasphemies against Elohim, [Satan is a unique and powerful created being but he has not omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence like the FATHER, the SON and the SET-APART SPIRIT. Satan created the TRINITY in 325 as a schizophrenic being One Being Impersonating at times the FATHER, at times the SON and at times the SPIRIT - - ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY]

2 blaspheme His Name, [Satan managed to remove the NAMES OF THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE SET-APART SPIRIT from translation and replaced the names with his names, viz. god, God GOD, Lord, Jesus. etc.] - - absolute blasphemy!

3 blaspheme His Tent, [we were instructed to pray in secret and not in public, yet Satan managed to erect millions of Synagogues, for Judaism, Mosques for Ishmaelism, Pagodas for Bhuddism, Temples for Hinduism, The Media for Spiritism, Cathedrals and Churches for Romanism and Church for Protestanis. All tell the worshiper that it is a holy place for their GOD. - - absolute blasphemy!

4 blaspheme those dwelling in the heaven. [the supernatural beings, the elohim, were forbidden to procreate with mankind, the ADAMITE, and right from Chavva, he actually procreated Cain and later Canaan as huminoid species as well as hybrids with beasts and through thousands of years the species were evolutionised into 'homo sapiens as species and very obviously different from the ADAMITIC RACE. By procreation with mankind and animal,. the entire living beings dwelling in heaven is 'blasphemed.

Gen 9:25 and he said, “Cursed is Kenaaan, let him become a servant of servants to his brothers.” [who was the mother of Kenaan? None other as one of the beast servants on the ark.] [Jud 1:6 And the messengers who did not keep their own principality, but left their own dwelling, He has kept in everlasting shackles under darkness for the judgment of the great day. Even as Sedom and Amorah and the cities around them in a similar way to these, having given themselves over to whoring and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, undergoing judicial punishment of everlasting fire. ]

Rev 13:7 And it was given to him to fight with the set-apart ones and to overcome them. And authority was given to him over every tribe and tongue and nation. [self explanatory!]

Rev 13:8 And all those dwelling on the earth, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the slain Lamb, from the foundation of the world shall worship him. [self explanatory!]

Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. [self explanatory!]

Rev 13:10 He who brings into captivity shall go into captivity, he who kills with the sword has to be killed with the sword. Here is the endurance and the belief of the set-apart ones. [self explanatory!] The Church uses the SWORD [THE WORD] to condemn non-church believers and call people into their domain to keep them in captivity. The set-apart ones do not practice religion and do not worship in tempoles made by human hands and it requires patience with their fellow beings, friends, family and colleages.

Rev 13:11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

After the Pope lost his power, the only religion growing out of Romanism or Christianity is Protestantism . It is also the only religion 'like a lamb' and out of the earth, the new world outside Europe and the East, came the Protestant Countries: Canada, USA, South Africa, Australia and New Zeeland and they all divorced state and church [to an extent.]. . . . but alas: "spoke like a dragon"

Rev 13:12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. THIS IS FUTURE.

Rev 13:13 And he does great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from the heaven on the earth before men. Impersonating Pentecost.

Rev 13:14 And he leads astray those dwelling on the earth because of those signs which he was given to do before the beast, saying to those dwelling on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword, yet lived. The beast that was wounded created the FIRST CHURCH and the church became the image of worsip. More detail can be supplied.

Rev 13:15 And there was given to him to give spirit to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast. THIS IS FUTURE.

Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads, and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

[The only time that a mark is made upon the forehead of most serious importance is when the babe is 'christianed' by paedobaptism, directly in contrast with the instruction: Mat 21:25 “The immersion of Yoḥanan, where did it come from? From heaven or from men?” Paedobaptism of Christianity, where did it come from? From heaven or from men?]

[The only time that a mark is made on the right hand of most serious importance is when the adult is 'democratised' by political election to vote for a lawgiver, directly in contrast with the instruction: Jam 4:12 There is one Lawgiver and Judge, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Satan will appear as a man again exactly as he appeared during dedication of the first church.

Mat 24:23 “If anyone then says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe.

Mat 24:24 “For false messiahs and false prophets shall arise, and they shall show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.

Mat 24:25 “See, I have forewarned you.

Mat 24:26 “So if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe.

The GREEK word G2424 Ιησους Iesous and G5547 Χριστός Christos replaced the original Hebrew words יהושע H4899 משׁיח

mashiyach in translations . Please note the NAME is unnumbered, why?

The acronym for Χριστός Ιησους was as christos zeus and was over the years slightly changed into christos ye zeus and much later christos iesus and eventually Christ Jesus.

5516 chi xi stigma { khee 600 xee 60 stig’-ma 6} six hundred and sixty six,“the 22d, 14th and an obsolete letter (4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers;; number representation AV - six hundred threescore and six 666. “As a cross”:

4742 stigma { stig’-mah} from a primary stizo (to “stick”, i.e. prick); mark, { stivgma }, a cross, a mark pricked in or branded upon the body. To ancient oriental usage, slaves and soldiers bore the name or the stamp of their master or commander branded or pricked (cut) into their bodies to indicate what master or general they belonged to, and there were even some devotee’s who stamped themselves in this way with the token of their gods . Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon, (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.) 1995.)

Chi, Xi, Zeta, X [Chi=600] (Xmas); Zeus is Xi=60 en =6] value 666 5516 Strong’s Lexicon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]