Re: Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on May 27, 2006 at 12:01:21:

In Reply to: Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD] posted by Chris Nel on May 26, 2006 at 07:44:13:

I must be quite honest with you.

I don’t have “a clue” where you are coming from and therefore cannot make
any sense of what you are saying.

Also some of the things you say are “absolutely not the truth”.

A very “careful and in depth study” of Dr Jansons books, and all that she has written on this website, will “reveal the fact” that she places a huge amount of emphasis on the truth of both the “Old” and “New” Testament.

For me, no one person (human being) has an exclusive corner to know everything about the Bible. Therefore in my opinion it is possible to learn different things from several different “persons” especially when they have specialized in a specific field relating to the Bible.

It is always very important to maintain a degree of independence when one studies another person’s ideas or beliefs. While there is value is hearing what someone else has to say, one must not fall into the trap that accepts uncritically whatever they have to say. To do so, is actually to make one’s faith dependant upon that, of another.

In the case of those with whom one most closely agrees, it is absolutely essential to question what one reads and maintain one’s own independent thinking and conclusions.

However, one needs never question the Bible. The Bible is “the constitution” of Christianity. All Christians know that the Bible was not created or formulated by the humans who make up the Christian Church. Rather it originated from God Himself.

That being the case, only God has the authority to say who is deceived or not.
Only He knows what each one of us (the whole world) is deceived about and also the reason or reasons why we are deceived.

Let me say the following:

While the Bible and Creation when completely understood, are in perfect harmony with one another, we (humans) must acknowledge and recognize that we do not have a perfect understanding of either one.

Will we humans remain deceived forever? Or will a time come when the dark veil of deception is removed?

I believe that time has arrived.

Dr Janson certainly does not need my support or anyone else’s support for that matter.
For me, she must just do what she has been instructed to do. And I believe, with no doubt at all, that she is doing that.
I have never met her or her family, but I’d like to thank them all for the huge effort and sacrifices they have made to publish the books she has written.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]