The Word "Seems"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on April 17, 2020 at 07:58:24:

In Reply to: The time measure of posted by Elana Janson on April 06, 2020 at 10:34:59:

The word “seems”

Where ever you have used the word “seems” I have replaced it with a word that gives more credence and certainty to the situation you are describing.

The reason for this.

When I first read your book “ How Near Armageddon” in the month or two after it was first published in November 1999, I too experienced something that I have never been able to forget, or remove from my mind, as hard as I may have tried to.

The “ vision” or “dream”, I’m not sure which, had a huge impact on my thinking, since that time, and really is the one major thing that kept me from straying from this road.

That does not mean, that I too, have always had to clean up my act. To this very day. But I too, carry on.

I do NOT and have NOT, ever thought that God would show someone, and then ALLOW them to understand and comprehend what has been revealed to you, and then make a mockery of it.

No – this is not likely nor possible.

The word “One hour”

Right from the beginning of reading your first book, the word “one hour” seemed to be very easy to understand as “twenty four years”.

I had no problem with this – and what is happening now, this very year and day, 24 years after the experience you had and the journey you undertook, does NOT surprise me at all.

Maybe this was because you explained your analysis of it, the word, in a way that really “opened one’s eyes”.

Or maybe, in the background, I too was “somehow” on a similar journey, by reading your books and interacting with all that has ever been written on this website.

Maybe others have been on the same journey too.

God certainly can work in extraordinary ways.

“Many” other “Words”

There are many other “Revelation” “words” (hundreds and perhaps many thousands), you have analysed and explained in the same way.

Trouble

The whole world is really in serious trouble, and although the nations populations “experience and feel the turmoil, pain and sorrow of it, NOT many have a clue as to what is really going on.

No – NOT even close.

Just “see” the International news channels describing “ALL” these different events that have already happened. How different they are, to this.

Truly Blessed

Those who God Has called to this website, and has revealed these things to them through your “God gifted” insight and writings.

Peril
Anyone ignores these insights, at their own peril.
That would be tragic. And really sad.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]