Re: Pointer to the Return of Christ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 23, 2010 at 15:52:24:

In Reply to: Pointer to the Return of Christ? posted by Curmudgeon on March 21, 2010 at 08:18:19:

“A course in miracles” teaching differs in numerous ways from the teachings of Christianity in the Bible. Because my insight into the Revelation of Jesus Christ amazingly prophesied the history of the past two thousand years, I believe the gospel according to the New Testament and cannot accept a teaching that does not exactly follow the truth of Scripture. Revelation reveals that sin and Satan are present and continue to deceive the nations right up to the time of their destruction at Armageddon: Rev 19:20. As I have shown on this website, I believe we are seeing the signs of the end time and that the nations are gathering to Armageddon, but we have not reached Armageddon.

The ‘course’ is definitely not the correct version of Christ’s teachings and is an indicator of the end time in that many are easily deceived and drawn away from the Orthodoxy and established doctrines of Scripture and the Christian Church.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]