Re: Kommentaar op kritiek van A. Muller

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on May 26, 2010 at 09:08:17:

In Reply to: Re: Kommentaar op kritiek van A. Muller posted by A Muller on May 24, 2010 at 03:24:05:

Well, I’m certainly glad, that you now have properly and fully explained, what you were trying to achieve, in the first place.

You should have said this, as an introduction in your first post, to avoid the misunderstanding, that so easily, can occur.

Personally, I’m a big (really huge) and consistent supporter, of this website for some absolutely, no doubt, “actual”, “true” life reasons, which I CANNOT share with you.

BUT read my post entitled “Message to the Author” of 09 01 09 (1st Sept 2009) on this website forum, for some “small” clarification.

“SEE” (comprehend) what happened "soon", worldwide, in September 2009, and after.

God works with us, according to how He knows each one of us, in detail, individually and uniquely.

We cannot “hide” anything from Him, nor should we want to.

What “we humans” think or criticize of others, is so unimportant and irrelevant, that any meaningful comment on it, is a waste of time. This I had to find out the hard way.

Thank goodness, that some of us, live in the present age and not like some, who still “think”, “speak” and “behave”, as if they live in medieval times (the “dark” ages).

We live in the year 2010.

That is fact and real.

That we might NOT like the times we live in, is a separate & different issue.

Thanks, but no thanks, I’ll stick, like a magnet, to what I “presently” know and believe. Dr Janson, makes complete sense to me – “actually” and “really”.

I DO NOT “understand” these others.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]