Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on March 12, 2012 at 00:40:45:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Richard Smit on March 10, 2012 at 08:11:11:

Mr. Smit:
I first would like to apologize for my lengthy writings, I could take you on another subject as to how hard it is to try to bottle so much information into words. One of the trades I have learned over the years is automechanics and I’ve learned that no matter how much a person pays for a deal on carwork they still expect the same quality and for everything to work perfectly normal. The analogy I am trying to relay is that you are asking me to discuss a subject involving all of what we know and embody as existence and expect me to bottle it into a man’s understanding and that is a major mistake of mankind. It is our own pursuit of wisdom that is deterred and manipulated, the pursuit of our comfort and pleasure instead of Gods. The world in the physical exists where anybody can say anything and people who function physically use their intelligence to formulate their own logic and lies instead of discerning between falseness. Relating this back to your questions if I answer the question incorrectly, incompletely, if theres a vulnerability for miscommunication then theres a chance my message may have less of an impact or you will ridicule and insult my purpose. Which may affect your ability to teach or help me indirectly. I take my time and write as it comes and I try to cover ground in a way where anybody who communicates in English is able to read while dousing all of the misinterpretations, twists, contradictions, and ego . Im still learning and I could def. use help from any good souls.
I am going to go half and answer your questions in short form but, I have added explanations so the chance of miscommunication or loose ends is lower

Here are the simple answers now

1) I am a Christian, but if the teachings of Jesus teach submission to God then Christians are Muslim too, along with nature which is considered Muslim because nature and animals have no free choice. I grew up in a really old traditional Methodist church began in the 1700s in Maryland.
2) I believe in truth, I relate religion to the extent to which an individual follows it therefore I equate religion to a person’s pursuit of God which I have not been ordained to calculate, nor ridicule
I do believe in respect of other men, therefore respect of their praise of God, as long as they don’t harm my existence
3) Im a young man Mr. Smit who is growing, learning, filtering inputs, and making choices just like you. My purpose is no bigger or smaller than yours with the statistics calculated by those ordained by God in the spirit. I was curious, restless, and frustrated just like other people can get. I needed to vent I have a lot things built up that I wish I could yell to mankind but, its hard and as I’ve gotten older I’ve learned more things which allow me to transfer my electric thoughts to physical words and logic

Here are my explanations:

Christian by normal sense of the word- I assume the definition from websters is a reliable source

It says Christian-one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus CHRIST b (1): DISCIPLE 2 (2): a member of one of the Churches of Christ separating from the Disciples of Christ in 1906 (3): a member of the Christian denomination having part in the union of the United Church of Christ concluded in 1961

I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ!, I respect the teachings of men, But I only believe and trust to the source of the teachings of Jesus Christ. I don’t believe in my father’s religion as many others do. I don’t underestimate the messiah’s meanings and I continue to spend my life trying to adapt to understand to follow Jesus’s teachings. I don’t believe in many of the world- man ordained interpreters and so- called prophets that have existed over time. The true prophets, kings, artists, scientists, and martyrs for God are very evident in their love, passion, nakedness and acceptance of shortcomings and fate. Were mindful of God and if led astray held strong to God; these are those that died without spiritual contradiction, those selfless. Those who kept their temples safe and used intelligence to do the same for others and the Earth.

Do I believe in equality of all religions?
Again according to Webster;
Religion defines as-the state of a religious b (1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2): commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
: a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices
archaic: scrupulous conformity : CONSCIENTIOUSNESS
: a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

I wish to add on that religion is more or less a way of life. There exists no people who see and feel the same all the time so there can exist no true religion without demeaning the ego and pride of another group of people without true love especially in today’s society with technology causing more secular communication than ever. As man advances in intelligence he realizes the importance of similarities and tolerance as a better option than differences and slaughter. We as a creation are held accountable for our thoughts, and actions and disagreeable behavior only leads to further disagreeable behavior.
I am a man and God has not ordained me to step above my place and judge others. I share my gift but, my worst fear is being misunderstood, misconstrued, and assumed of. My point in sharing this is to say that I can’t control what’s going on around me, nor does my religion require me to. My trust is truly in God and myself in free choice through God’s mercy in granting my existence but, I can’t force a man to believe in my vision without respecting the communal laws laid out by the creator and maintainers of my vision.
In regards to the equality of Abrahamic faiths I wish to share some biblical verses and ask why theres so much confusion
Genesis says:
6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Now the above genesis verses relate to Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, and really all religions directly. The ordeal described by our creators implies that the work is to prove something. Man must use intelligence to again speak one language which has been taught in different languages and spoke of in different divine presences over time
Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.(Dr. jamal badawi)
Jesus spoke of Muhammad and the rise of the Islamic empire and Muhammad spoke of Jesus and held Jesus much closer to God than himself.
People are waiting for some big movie picture instead of removing the adaptation to man made religion. This has been centuries and centuries of adaptations, distractions, breedings, and pursuits to remove the inevitable order that is GOD
Continuing from this Mr. Smit I will address your final question and this is merely review of points from above as I explained religion is a way of life and you can’t decide to put your seatbelt on because you know your going to have an accident next week and as we go through life we are tested to apply the ideals and teachings of Jesus and others to our moment to moment choices. I randomly clicked your site after it came up on a search engine and read a random response to a forum discussion and agreed with what that particular person said.
To give further insight of what occurred I ask you to imagine a loving, faithful, tolerant, and true Muslim (which really is just Arabic for submission to God, Arabic language descendant of Aramaic which is language of the poor which the Messiah spoke) being held accountable for being at the wrong place at the wrong time when one of his lost, distracted, and disgraceful Muslim brothers blow up or injure innocent people. The faithful are mixed with the unfaithful. one in todays world must gauge in spirit with eyes closed to physical distraction. I agreed with a point made by a person and appreciated the overall subject which is in itself better than other subjects of the world today. I have no idea what the person I complimented on does or is like nor do I judge them. I can be an example, support, guide the those with sight and love and pray for those without.
My beliefs look not for an answer I can fathom but, for an answer I can be carried by. I don’t live in the clothing of religious institutions, I wear their tradition and shine light through the scriptures by living in the nakedness of truth, of love, of God. I realize that my dependency of life foundates in God and in ends in the hands of men of all tongues and the food in my grocery store has been delivered by a gay man, a chinese man, a Muslim, a Hindi, a Chilean, a KKK member, a Marine, a blind person, an atheist, a murderer. We are all dependent on eachother yet very quick to judge eachother.
I am humble in my purpose and lead a life by example which can be quite lonesome and I often have problems with people fully understanding me. But, ive never had a person that cannot relate to me and agree in many of the new perspectives I re introduce.

Here are the simple answers now:
4) I am a Christian, but if the teachings of Jesus teach submission to God then Christians are Muslim too, along with nature which is considered Muslim because it nature and animals have no free choice. I grew up in a really old traditional Methodist church from began in the 1700s in Maryland.
5) I believe in truth, I relate religion to the extent to which an individual follows it therefore I equate religion to a person’s pursuit of God which I have not been ordained to calculate.
6) Im a young man Mr. Smit who is growing, learning, filtering inputs, and making choices just like you. My purpose is no bigger or smaller than yours with the statistics calculated by those ordained by God in the spirit. I was curious, restless, and frustrated just like other people can get. I needed to vent I have a lot things built up that I wish I could yell to mankind but, its hard and as I’ve gotten older I’ve learned more things which allow me to transfer my electric thoughts to physical words and logic

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]