Revelation 13 [total deception of the WORLD]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Chris Nel on May 26, 2006 at 07:44:13:

Dear Johan,

I appreciate your response to my letter; and I want to make it quite clear: I dont want to cross swords with you or Elana, and I take it she is your wife?

The seriousness of THE TRUTH is of importance, and I assume that you are as much concerned about the truth, as I am, but, because I also have studied REVELATION and read dozyns of books on the subject, I know that the deceiver is most successful in deceiving the student if he or she uses their source of information from 'other scholars' or 'religious material' or 'spiritual influence'.

Our SOURCE should be none other than SCRIPTURE; only Scripture can and will interpret Scripture and specifically Prophecy.

Please dont misunderstand me; There is no such thing as an insincere worshiper, but Rev 13 clearly states that the whole world is deceived and that includes you and me if we dont comply to the rules. If the whole world is deceived; then who is the REMNANT that is not deceived?

Rev 13 also gives you the answers and based on the answers it is possible to detect who is still deceived. Just the few paragraphs I read of Elanas Book and the few paragraphs you wrote me, is indicative that the truth has not been brought to you, because you gave yourself away.

Forget about interpretation and forget about history books, look at historical facts, and then logically accept the comprehension and understanding as THE SPIRIT will lead you to in Scripture.

Joh 14:26 “But the Helper, the Set-apart Spirit, whom the Father shall send in My Name, He shall teach you all, and remind you of all that I said to you.

"He shall teach you all" in truth and not as the unclean spirits deceive the entire world.

Joh 15:26 “And when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of the Truth, who comes from the Father, He shall bear witness of Me, but you also bear witness.

"He shall bear witness of Me" is indicative that we will find the truth about Messiah and the truth about the False Prophet as shown to us in Rev 13 as the dragon disguised as the lamb.

We were warned about this impersonization: Joh 5:43 “I have come in My Father’s Name and you do not receive Me, if another comes in his own name, him you would receive.1 Footnote: 1“Another,” another one, was indeed a prophecy by éäåùò of another one, probably the same one we read of in 2 Thess. 2:4.

One third of the world population is of the Christian Faith, Worship and Religion [Romanism and Protestantism] and they all worship 'Jesus'. The very word 'Jesus' did not exist for longer than the past 400 years and very few, if any, know the true Name of Messiah. The name Jesus was 'sneaked' into corrupt translations of the Bible with the result that the entire Christianity is as much deceived as the other five religions of the seven head dragon: [Judaism, Ishmaelism, Bhuddism, Hinduism and Spiritism.]

Spiritism has flooded all religions, as they are all part of the same body of the dragon. Rev 13. Spiritism made their habitat in the Christian Church and Courts of Law. Rev 18, and these 'unclean spirits' impersonate The Ruach ha'qodesh and therefore are we called out of that confusion in the Christian Church.

Joh 16:7 “But I say the truth to you. It is better for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper shall not come to you at all, but if I go, I shall send Him to you. “And having come, He shall reprove1 the world concerning sin,2 and concerning righteousness, and concerning judgment – Footnotes: 1Or confute or prove wrong. 2 2 Chr. 24:20, Neh. 9:30, Ezek. 36:27, Mic. 3:8, Acts 28:25-27.
Joh 16:9 concerning sin because they do not believe in Me,
Joh 16:10 concerning righteousness because I go to My Father and you see Me no more,
Joh 16:11 concerning judgment because the ruler of this world1 is judged. Footnote: 1See Lk. 4:6.

Christianity has a fundamental belief in antinomianism;
Christianity has a fundamental belief in worshiping on the day of the sun;
Christianity has a fundamental belief in self-righteousness;
Christianity has a fundamental belief that they are all saved with their sin through grace; and that is simply not true.

I give you this back ground to evaluate for yourself, if you are deceived, or if you truly seek the TRUTH.

If you truly seek THE TRUTH, I cannot give it to you; You must seek it from THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE SET-APART SPIRIT; I can only bear witness of HIM.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]