A meteor shower never seen before

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 26, 2014 at 06:35:31:

A meteor shower not seen before

I am once again drawing attention to the opening of the sixth seal.

Rev 6:12-13 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

A time of lunar and solar eclipse

In a previous post I mentioned that we are at the present time in a time of total lunar and solar eclipse. The first total eclipse of the moon was on 15 April 2014. This was the first of the four total lunar eclipses that are to take place in 2014 and 2015. There was the annular solar eclipse on 29 April 2014 that was best seen from Australia and Antarctica.

Rev 6:13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth”

Very interesting that at this point in time we have seen (23 and 24 May) and are aware of through our knowledge of the stars a meteor shower that has never been seen before.

A meteor shower happens when the Earth passes through debris left in space by a comet (the Perseids, for example, are debris from Comet Swift-Tuttle); the debris, little chunks of rock and other material, burns up in the atmosphere to form what some people call shooting or falling stars.

The comet that left these debris is Comet P209/Linear. It is a very old comet that astronomers first discovered in 2004. Until now, the Earth has not run into debris from this comet.

The shower is called
Camelopardalids - after the giraffe constellation.

The Camelopardalid meteor shower, unlike annual showers such as the Perseids and Leonids that have been occurring for hundreds or thousands of years, happened for the first time the night of May 23 and early morning of May 24.

Wind and unseasonal occurrences

“even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.”

We are in recent times seeing ‘mighty wind’ in various parts of the globe and also unseasonal happenings in nature.

Not many falling stars

According to reports in the international media some who waited all night to see the falling stars were disappointed for there were not many falling stars seen. But in some places more than others. There will probably never be a second chance for a May Camelopardalids meteor shower.

A one-time happening

Jupiter, the biggest planet in the solar system bent Comet 209/Linear’s orbit with its powerful gravitational pull so that the debris would collide with Earth and could be seen with the human eye. Next year, 2015, Jupiter, will tug the meteor field away from the Earth, and the inhabitants of the earth will not see a meteor shower. It is a one-time happening. This unusual meteor shower in May at the time of the lunar and solar eclipses is therefore a rare event.
209P/Linear's debris field passed the Earth ahead of its comet. The comet will pass near the earth and can be seen by telescope on Wednesday. Usually debris’ fields follow comets just like their tails do. The reason for this is Jupiter has massive gravitational pull and ripped off the debris field and threw it out in front of 209P/Linear. This particular comet and its field just happened to have passed through Jupiter’s orbit.

Never again

There will probably never be a second chance for a May Camelopardalids meteor shower. Many showers come annually, in October, December, January and April, but not in May.

Because I believe I was given insight into the time measures of Revelation I have to comment on the coming together of all these signs (the lunar and solar eclipses, the time of great earthquake in the past decade, the great windstorms of the earth and unseasonal happenings in nature and finally an unusual ‘falling of stars’ in the May meteor shower) that seem to reflect what is stated in Rev 6:12-13.

Yes, perhaps readers can now understand to what degree one has to believe in the power and greatness of God. Because of the Divine intercession, I believe that the final signs of Revelation will be seen now and in the time to come. If these happenings of the present time actually reflect Rev 6:12-13, I do believe that God knew at the time that John was given the visions to write down at Patmos, that the comet, that we call P209/Linear and the Camelopardalids meteor shower would be seen by earthlings.

Earthquake, total lunar and solar eclipses, great wind and unseasonal signs in nature are happening - this one-time event of falling stars, the debris from the recently discovered comet P209/Linear - did this happen at this point in time to fulfill the words of the opening of the sixth seal?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]