Re: MOUNT ZION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Johann Cronje on March 08, 2019 at 00:07:41:

In Reply to: Re: MOUNT ZION posted by Elana Janson on March 05, 2019 at 09:49:58:

Dr. Elana Janson,
Thanks for your reply. You have answered the question regarding, the need to flee or NOT !

You however say the following - “………..the words of the prophets connect the messages of the God of the Old Testament, Yahweh, who is also God, the Father of the Trinity, to 2019 and the end time.
In the Trinity, God the Father, the “Lamb”, His Son and the Holy Spirit are one God”.

The facts are : - God Yahweh’s personal statements do NOT declare a trinity and neither will any OT scripture, describe the existence of three gods in one. To strip God of His “supreme” title and give share to “another”, can only be done my man and false doctrine created by Constantine and the RCC., which has opened one big “black hole” for Christianity and when you look deep into this hole it has becomes a bottomless pit of uncertainty. Only the WORDS of YAHWEH will provide you with certainty for eternity!
I trust that NO one has the guts to give “junk status” to the following “very clear” personal statements of YAHWEH ? HE says that He does NOT share His praise and Honour with another (anyone at all). God YAHWEH therefore declares, that there is NO trinity, There is NO other God besides Him. He is a “single, sacred and Holy” God entity. He “alone” is the “ONLY God and the “ ONLY” saviour. There is “NONE” beside Him. He alone is the creator GOD and NO other exists. Neither has YAHWEH changed His mind and never will!
Isaiah 42:8 - New Living Translation
"I am YAHWEH, that is MY NAME! I will NOT give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise with carved idols”.
Isaiah 43:11 – 12 - I, yes I, am YAHWEH, and there is “NO” Savior but Me. I alone decreed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some foreign god among you. So you are My witnesses,” declares YAHWEH, “that I am God.…
Isaiah 45:5 - "I am YAHWEH, and there is NO other; Besides Me there is NO God I will gird you, though you have not known Me;
We should note that there is “ONLY “ONE” God and Saviour and His Name is YAHWEH and to Him “alone” should we give acknowledgment. (There is ONE GOD ‘only’ - No other god exists, whether single, plural or in a RCC “trinity”). Why??? Because YAHWEH says so!
2 Kings 19:19 (NOG) - 19 Now, Yahweh our Elohim, rescue us from Assyria’s control so that all the kingdoms on earth will know that “you alone” are Yahweh Elohim.”
Deuteronomy 6 Wycliffe Bible (WYC) - 4 Thou Israel, hear, Yahweh thy God is “one God”. (Hear, O Israel, Yahweh thy God is “one God”.)
What says God Almighty YAHWEH? * Deuteronomy 32:39 - 'See now that I, I am He, And there is “NO god besides Me”; It is “I” who put to death and give life “I” have wounded and it is “I” who heal, And there is “ NO ONE’’ who can “deliver(save)” from My hand.
Isaiah 43:10-11 (KJV) -
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith YAHWEH, and my servant (Israel) “whom I have chosen”: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: “before me there was “NO” God formed, neither shall there be after me.”
11 I, even I, am YAHWEH; and beside me there is “NO SAVIOR”
His promise……..”I will protect him, because he knows MY NAME (YAHWEH)”………..

The Holy Trinity Deception – The Three Part Godhead False ...
christianitybeliefs.org/the-falling-away/the-holy-trinity-deception
Emperor Constantine and the antichrist Roman Catholic Church are behind the false trinity doctrine. Here is the Athanasian Creed, which has been used by Christian churches since the sixth century. It is the first creed in which the equality of the three persons of the Trinity is explicitly stated.

Catholic Encyclopedia admits Trinity is not Biblical...why do they still teach it?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100704123204AA84Dnf&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20vc2VhcmNoP3E9Y2F0aG9saWMrY2h1cmNoK2FkbWl0cyt0cmluaXR5K2lzK2ZhbHNlJmZvcm09RURHU1BIJm1rdD1lbi16YSZodHRwc21zbj0xJnJlZmlnPTY1NzI0YTc1OGMwMDQ2ZDNhOTRmYTg5ZmQ5ZmQ4Y2VkJnNwPS0xJnBxPWNhdGhvbGljK2NodXJjaCthZG1pdHMrdHJpbml0eStpcytmYWxzZSZzYz0wLTM5JnFzPW4mc2s9JmN2aWQ9NjU3MjRhNzU4YzAwNDZkM2E5NGZhODlmZDlmZDhjZWQ&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAE9Fwa-VZFXGzQaYsHVjFwC0NgHhcSnc7HMRgHeEPW2_nF8NNiryHPydr45R2PKGf4VZtTuZakn2cfZ2H1CQFMMBiXV4r72EiGJOU79uQCuxpAoVfWr-GV0jF_m3zDYujefS_wm5ZACuXKpLfV0jx3_MVMUBZxp0B_65ZciSjjeD

Catholic authority says that the Trinity “is not . . . directly and immediately [the] word of God.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia.

The Catholic Encyclopedia comments: “In Scripture there is as yet no single term by which the Three Divine Persons are denoted together. The word τρίας [tri′as] (of which the Latin trinitas is a translation) is first found in Theophilus of Antioch about A. D. 180."

the New Catholic Encyclopedia also says: “The doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not taught in the O[ld] T[estament].”
Update: The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967) discusses the Trinity at length and admits: “The Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”

1. Catholic Church admits to Forgery - The Sabbath Covenant
www.sabbathcovenant.com/doctrine/catholic_church_admits_to_forger.htm
Catholic Church admits to Forgery. The Plan of Salvation - the real story - begin here. The Encyclopedia Judaica, Volume 5, ... the Roman Catholic Church herself admits to the forgery of the Holy Scriptures. The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume 6, page 136, gives us this admission.

An extrct from - http://christianitybeliefs.org/the-falling-away/the-holy-trinity-deception/

Simon Brown October 12, 2017 at 8:27 pm
Are YOU a Catholic as YOU FOLLOW their MAIN trinity doctrine they created?
The New Bible Dictionary, 2nd edition by J.D. Douglas, page 1221, admits that the doctrine of the trinity does not come from the Scriptures, but from philosophy influenced by paganism.
The Encyclopedia Britannica, Micropedia Volume 11, page 928, gives us the following facts about the trinity.
Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Hebrew Scriptures: “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord” (Deuteronomy 6:4).
The Religions of Ancient Greece and Babylonia, by A. H. Sayce. pages 229-230, clearly tells us that the Greek philosophical ideas were developed in Alexandria, Egypt from the pagan mystery religions.
List of Catholic Doctrines.
1. TRINITY — “The mystery (see Rev. 17:5) of the Trinity is the central doctrine of the catholic church. https://sites.google.com/site/christourtruth/list-of-catholic-doctrines
Very sadly Trinitarians are believing and following a group of monks at the First Council of Nicaea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.’” MATTHEW 15:9.
The Cathecism of the Catholic Church admits the Church (not the Bible) had to come up with terms of “philosophical” (pagan/Greek) origin to explain it::
251 In order to articulate the dogma of the Trinity, the Church had to develop its own terminology with the help of certain notions of philosophical origin: “substance,” “person,” or “hypostasis,” “relation” and so on (Catechism of the Catholic Church. Imprimatur Potest +Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger. Doubleday, NY 1995, p. 74).
Here is what it is recorded that a one-time Catholic bishop named Marcellus of Ancyra wrote, around the middle of the fourth century, where certain aspects of trinitarianism came from–paganism:
Now with the heresy of the Ariomaniacs, which has corrupted the Church of God…These then teach three hypostases, just as Valentinus the heresiarch first invented in the book entitled by him ‘On the Three Natures’. For he was the first to invent three hypostases and three persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and he is discovered to have filched this from Hermes and Plato (Source: Logan A. Marcellus of Ancyra (Pseudo-Anthimus), ‘On the Holy Church’: Text, Translation and Commentary. Verses 8-9. Journal of Theological Studies, NS, Volume 51, Pt. 1, April 2000, p.95 ).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]