Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on March 09, 2012 at 12:39:20:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Richard Smit on March 07, 2012 at 07:49:14:

I haven't had much time to go deep into this site's information nor is my existence and point to prove God to a man (though it can easily be done). I can't speak for any other man and nor do I judge any other man false prophet or not (even though I think one of the worst crimes a man can commit is to claim to speak of God while not being ordained to do so). I have made no predictions and I totally agree with your perespective Mr. Smit in regards to man's predictions and realm of knowledge outside of what he has been allowed. Im far from a 2012 freak and I truly think nothing of the date besides a way for the spirits who have distracted man since his acceptance of the call and intelligence to continue to do so. I knew nothing of Dr. Jansen, therefore, her words were receieved without a bias or influence by other men or predictions. To be honest Mr. Smit your assumptions of what I said is usually why I don't say much. The people I meet in person have no choice but to observe my behavior. The beauty in Jesus's teachings no matter how much history and spiritual influence has swayed his meaning the equation still equals love and that is the flesh, the blood, and example. Man has created all the other ego foundated nonsense that has led churches/mosques,etc... astray and into further separation. Without love negative energy has the ability to spread like a virus and without intelligence it is impossible to love because it is impossible to see what is not understood. No matter how deep you go into any subject with people there will always get to a point where people will not see eye to eye. If intelligence is not used to find balance amongst men and nature then God will stay that distance from you. What I referred to in agreement with Dr. Jansen comes along with the connections she made in the world with what is depicted in the bible. Maybe if I wasn't a man I wouldn't have been so frustrated and lonely as to announce myself on a random website but, my time here has been a rollercoaster. I cannot deny what has been placed before me and the gift that I have. The point Mr. Smit made that I love is that he elaborated on the "all" in his response. Times have changed and my beliefs do not require me to explain lineages and chosen nations, tribes, etc...
The fact is man has been messing up and its okay because we have a restart button. God has spread his message across tongues of all nations and Man still has the only thing he can control in this world and that is his free choice. According to scriptures of the old testament, new testament, and the Quaran if man messed up God would raise other nations. It is too confusing and stupid to over look the prophetic text of the bible to prove a man's ego about what lineage he came. What has happened over time is the people who live by God's laws of love and balance have spiritually given themselves in hopes of saving others including ancestors and God's mercy has been chanted across the universe as he has made the kingdom available to all men. Yes man has been mixed with other creations spiritually, mentally, and physically, but the oneness is inevitable through love and in this fast paced technologically advancing world we live in today there is very little appreciation for the scientific discoveries showing the very power of God. There are too many questions answered by divine sources and there are too many questions left unknown byu science for these two to be so poised against eachother which is another indicator of the distractions taking place. The amount of greed, lies, and distractions in this world is overwhelming for a man is my perspective but I trust in God, myself, and mankind and this is what keeps me from feeling crazy in a world of hyprocrites and churches, governments, and families built upon centuires of lies. Mr. Smit I have no clue when judgement day is coming nor do I care for I appreciate the breaths of air I have breathed during this message and words I have have been able to translate from electrical to words in hopes not to prove you wrong but, to prove you right. Im out fighting with you Mr. Smit if you really meant what you said I just want you to know that I AM FIGHTING and what I mean by that is I truly try to love people, all people. Does that mean I find agreement in things people do? "NO", but the only thing I can control is myself and the decisions I make. I am smart enough to see the code of the world as a way of finding hurtful events in the history of people. Adult or child we are all children at heart; most people especially in America have a big problem being naked. For many of us this is the society inflicted upon us for we have no control over the circumstances in which we are born but, in order for us to to love eachother we have feel loved in order to find completion for all of the bad things that have occured over time. When you are able to touch an adult's heart then you can access his soul and when you show that soul "LIGHT" it becomes responsive and whole and rebirth occurs. Im not here to have my ego fed, nor act like im talking down to people because you people are probably way smarter than me, im only 24. I know what I stated before is farfetchd but im not crazy and I just can't deny what I see. The thing I love most about your response Mr. Smit is that you kept the focus on what truly is the focus and that is God. I could care less how people see God whether it be through the NIV bible, the NWT Bible, the Septugaint bible, the Quaran, Muhammad, Jesus, Elijah, Moses, King David, Abraham, etc...
whats important is that a person believes and loves GOD, THE Creator of the Universe.
Im no different than any of you, fore we all have gifts and my point in randomly reaching out is to try to help others find their way and also learn from others about my own. It's been a long time since a true prophet existed on this planet in person and I truly have an old soul. I really hope people forget the whole prophet thing and can just love me and use me but not the way the world has been doing so. Im cool, down to earth, love to talk to new people, and I've yet to meet a person I can't love and learn from. So as I said in this first message and whether you believe me or not, (sometimes I don't believe myself, and I jokingly call myself crazy,lol) I am open to speaking with anyone or meeting with anyone. I have no fears in this world for God is with me even when Im confused (as i am now)and I pray that I hear from someone who is an exception still hanging on after years and years efforts to stop our existence. I talked to much and I still haven't even got out what i wanna share but its hard for me to write whats in my mind. Thank you for your response Mr. Smit and for your site Dr. Jansen. When possible I will read more of the site and the creators, God Bless

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]