MOUNT ZION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Johann Cronje on March 02, 2019 at 03:53:40:

Dr Elana Janson,
My questions to you are not particularly related to the book of Revelation, but I would appreciate your comments on the following scriptures, supposedly revealing fulfilment of future events or do they rather refer to past events?
In my opinion Joel 2:31-32 – (KJV) should be read and understood as follows seeing that Joel was a prophet of Israel, he was addressing them only:
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of “YAHWEH” come.
Italics – my quote
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever (of Israel) shall call on the name of YAHWEH (their God) shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as YAHWEH hath said, and in the “remnant” (those of the Israel nations living elsewhere and who “call on their God by His Holy Name”) , whom YAHWEH shall call. (And when Yahweh shall call, He will call as the “personal” Saviour God (Messiah) of Israel.
QUESTION 1 : Some scripture /translations read differently with regards to: - “IN” mount Zion and “IN” Jerusalem, also said to be “ON” Mount Zion or “UPON” mount Zion – Would you say that Mt Zion should be understood as a literal/physical place of safety and that God will instruct His chosen/righteous to flee from all over the globe to Judea for physical safety or would it rather suggest that God Yahweh will be the spiritual MOUNT Zion of Israel in the end times, and protect them where ever they are located on the globe, provided they call on Him, YAHWEH only, by Name??
QUESTION 2 : or is the reference to a literal gathering of all those that God will instruct to flee the End times? In other words does the verse suggest that many will be instructed to flee for their own safety from all over the world directly to Judea amongst a world in turmoil, despite all physical constraints?
QUESTION 3 : – Who is Zion and the daughter of Zion in the next verses?
Isaiah 59:20 (KJV) - 20 And the Redeemer (Yahweh) shall come to Zion, and “unto them” that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith YAHWEH. ( Also refer to Zephania 3 : 8 -20)
Obadiah 17 (KJV) - 17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Isaiah 1:8 (KJV) - 8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
The reference to Israel below is not to the present day Israelis (Jews), but to all those “scattered” Israel nations that are descendants of Jacobs Company of nations living elsewhere on this globe
God YAHWEH is Israel’s “rock” or the Mount Zion that they need for protection against the end time disasters. Yahweh is Israel's “Only” Saviour(messiah) says: Isaiah 43:11 - …10“You (Israel) are My witnesses,” declares YAHWEH, “and My “servant” whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me, no god was formed, and none will come after Me. I, yes I, am YAHWEH, and there is no Saviour(messiah) but Me. 12 I alone decreed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some “foreign god” among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares YAHWEH, “that I am God.”
Isaiah 44:6 - Thus says YAHWEH, the King and Redeemer (messiah) of Israel, YAHWEH: "I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God but Me.
YAHWEH is the “one and only” God, Yahweh is the “one and only” redeemer, saviour, messiah.
Yahweh is the rock/mount Zion of Israel.
There is NO other god by any other name!
Regards,
Johann Cronje

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]